Blog Archive

Monday, December 1, 2014

Easy, Peasy... Pumkin, Squeezy?

I admit, most of the recipes I post are not complicated. In fact, personally, I think everything I've posted so far is not rocket science. But, at this stage of my life, cooking with little prep, and dirtying the least amount of dishes possible offers me convenience without sacrificing delicious-ness or nutrition (when applicable). ;)

These cookies are no different. As I have yet to get my own stand mixer, cake batter recipes are ideal because they don't require creaming sugars or combining large amounts of flour. Plus - you only have to dirty one bowl and no measuring spoons or measuring cups are required. Here's a recipe for, quite possibly, the easiest pumpkin cookies ever!

Cake Batter Punkin' Cookies


1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 (15 oz.) canned Pumpkin (not canned pumpkin pie... although, why not try it?)
1 - 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (with clean hands, you could just grab a handful or two and it would be enough).
2 Tbsp. pumpkin butter (optional)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. 

Spoon tablespoon-ish-sized mounds onto a cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper or silicone mat. Bake for 15-18 minutes and let cool. 

Done!






No comments:

Post a Comment